Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taylor Lautner TOP 10 things you don't know- Spanish Mag

The 10 things you did not know Taylor Lautner q.


** Beautiful if they take the scans to prove MundoCrepMex please .**

Here we bring you 10 things q did not know Taylor Lautner, or may not know some.

X-ray.

Taylor Lautner.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



THE BOY WHO LIVES TWO LIVES!

Our Wolf consented told us her favorite things and their secrets.

1.-Favorite color: Baby Blue (sky blue)

2.-Describe yourself in three words: Friendly, outgoing and energetic.

3.-most important quality in a girl: Honesty.

4 .- Worst habit: I can not snap my fingers when I'm nervous.

5.-I bow to a girl: You make me laugh.

6 .. What I love most: My fans, I love to meet them in person. I am grateful to them.

7.-If not an Actor: I would be involved in sport. I also love to write and direct, it could be my future.

8.-adore Music: Rock, I love "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf.

9.-Despite your Fame: Helped in my house taking out the trash and washing dishes. I love being treated like a normal person, it is important to me.

10 .- Your big secret: The truth is I have two lives, one belongs to Hollywood and the other live with my family and close friends, where I am the same as always.

** If you want to see 10, 10, Rob and Kris will publish here before we leave, give clik on the respective name **.


Source-
** Beautiful if they take the scans to prove MundoCrepMex please .**

No comments:

Post a Comment