Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taylor Lautner: I'm not Team Jacob (Xpose)


Taylor Lautner: 'I'm Not Team Jacob'
Photo: Splash News

By Alex Winehouse 
On November 21, 2011

Taylor Lautner: 'I'm Not Team Jacob'

Lautner doesn't care who ends up with Bella Swan...

Taylor Lautner has said that he doesn't care which character Bella Swan end up with in 'The Twilight Saga'.

Lautner plays werewolf Jacob Black in the adaptations of Stephenie Myer's series, against Robert Pattinson's vampire Edward Cullen, both of whom vie for the love of Kristen Stewart's Bella.

He told Irish TV show Xpose: "I'm not on a team to be honest, my personal opinion is that Bella couldn't have gone wrong with either of them. I'm team Switzerland, completely neutral. She's got her lover and she's got her best friend."
Having been forced to go topless for most of the series, Lautner was delighted to have the chance to keep his shirt on in 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1', saying: "I was very grateful to pass off the shirtless duties to Rob and Kristen in this movie, they've got their clothes off much more than I do."
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' is on general release.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment