Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kristen Stewart will Miss Taylor Lautner

Kristen Stewart has been talking up the bond she has with her co-stars in Twilight, leaving a special mention for … no, not real-life boyfriend/on-screen lover Robert Pattinson, but Taylor Lautner, who has played Jacob Black in the film series since 2008.

The 21-year-old says she always does her best to ensure her or Lautner keep in touch, insisting that they bonded strongly on the set of the vampire movie:
“When I don’t see Taylor for a while I take out my phone and call him. It’s not like I see him all the time or every day, it’s just that when you work with people like that, you can give so much. It’s so comfortable, you can do no wrong – they’ve got you. We get along together and I think it shows.”
The 21-year-old actress got close to her 19-year-old co-star while filming the vampire movies. and says phone calls and emails help her keep in touch with Lautner.
Not that Pattinson should be getting too jealous – Stewart says she has become close with all her cast-mates, and believes that such friendship was critical when it came to making so many damn Twilight movies:
“I couldn’t have done this without them. I can’t imagine what this movie would have been if I didn’t have really solid – and always growing – relationships with them.”
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment