Friday, January 13, 2012

Justin Rain in Star Phoenix

 Actor turns struggles into success


When Justin Rain was a teenager he pointed and laughed at the drama kids. But now the actor, who grew up in Prince Albert, has found his creative expression and roles in TV, film and theatre.
imagebam.com imagebam.com


Rain has a lead role on the APTN series Blackstone and even had a small part in Twilight: Eclipse, but he had to escape a destructive lifestyle on his way to success.

“In my high school years I was big with partying, doing drugs and getting into trouble. It’s kind of a foggy time in my life. But I kicked a lot of that in Grade 12 and stayed away from the people I needed to in order to kick my habits,” said Rain, who was back in Saskatchewan during the Christmas holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment