Friday, June 15, 2012

Taylor Lautner teased by Robert Pattionson

In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, Taylor's werewolf character Jacob Black imprints on Bella and Edward Cullen's infant daughter Renesmee. While the storyline is controversial, Taylor has defended Jacob's situation.

"Everyone likes to tease me about it," Taylor told Entertainment Weekly. "Everyone thinks it's so funny, and I laugh along with them, but it's important for me to keep in my mind that it's as simple as a lifelong bond. It's not nearly as creepy as everybody likes to joke."

Taylor's co-star Robert Pattinson has revealed he is particularly amused by the relationship. Robert is brooding vampire Edward in the franchise, but couldn't contain his mirth when the pair were shooting certain scenes together.

"Oh, I can't wait till he has to do live TV," Robert quipped. "Did you ask him if his taste in women has changed? The first scene I saw them together, I literally could not stop laughing. I wouldn't have been able to do it."







SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment