Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brandon Peters Wolf Pack Interview by Morten Krogh


Exclusive Facebook Interview with Brandon Peters, by Morten Krogh

On Tuesday evening I had the privilege to do a facebook interview with the upcoming actor, rapper, singer and songwriter Brandon Peters. He is 21 year old, from the Statimx nation/half cree and the newest member in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Morten: Hi Brandon. Congratulations with the news, being one of the newest members in the Wolfpack, together with Nic Gurniak.  The Twilight saga has opened doors for Native actors to a more up to date roles. What are your thoughts on this.

Brandon Peters: - I do agree that The Twilight Saga has opened a lot of doors for not only Native Americans but also the natives from Canada as well. I think its great that the last parts of the series give the wolfpacks a chance to shine.
I have a lot of respect for everybody involved in the making of the stories and movies because they have really brought the books to life.

Morten: Can you share any stories from the film set of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Brandon Peters: - The moments I will never forget from being on set are the times when we were just hanging out in the tents with the other actors and actresses. We were all just really having fun and having some good laughs.

I remember when I first got there some of the actors asked me what my background was and I told them I’m half statimx native and half cree native, they just laughed and said that’s probably why I got the part because of my cree native background because most of them were part cree native as well.  They said we were the “handsome natives”, haha.
READ THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment